1. Suggested air pressure of 2.0-3.0 bar(30-43psi).
2. Recommended paint viscosity differs according to paint property and painting conditions,18±2 sec./Iwata cup#2is recommendable.
3. Keep fluid output as small as possible to the extent that the job will not be hindered.It will lead to better finishing with the optimization.
4. Set the spray distance from the gun to the work piece within the range of 200-250mm(8-10in).
5. The spray gun should be held so that it is over particular to the surface of the work piece at all times.
Then the gun should move in a straight and horizontal. Arcing the gun causes uneven painting.