You should be familiar with auto spray gun. The functions of the equipment are very good, so they are widely used. Anyone who knows the auto spray gun should know that the nozzle is its main component. If it fails, it will greatly affect the use effect.
1. Erosion of auto spray gun
When the liquid with high flow rate passes through the metal surface of the nozzle hole of the spray gun, it will erode the nozzle hole, which will make the nozzle pressure decrease and the spray state become irregular.
The probability of erosion of the nozzle of an auto spray gun depends on the hardness of the liquid, the spray pressure, the type and amount of chemical used. In addition, particulate impurities in the liquid can cause severe erosion of the nozzle.
2. Accidental damage to auto spray gun
If the auto spray gun is not operated according to the requirements, the auto spray gun is prone to accidental damage, which will greatly affect its performance.
3. Corrosion of auto spray gun
The use of a high quality spray gun needs to be matched with the paint. The use of paint has a certain chemical composition, which will cause corrosion and damage to a large extent, and the performance will be greatly reduced.
Now, do you have a certain understanding of the causes of damage to auto spray guns and paint spray guns? Correct measures need to be taken to prevent it during use and the nozzles that have been seriously damaged should be replaced in time, otherwise other problems will occur.
With the continuous improvement of process technology, the application of auto spray gun is more and more extensive. Spray gun manufacturers would like to remind everyone that the auto spray gun should be used reasonably according to the standard operation method to obtain a good spraying effect. In addition, the moving speed of the automotive primer spray gun will affect the painting effect, so pay attention to control a reasonable speed during the operation.
During the spraying operation, the moving speed of the auto spray gun has a great influence on the coating effect.
1. If the auto spray gun moves too fast, the surface coating of the object to be coated will be thin and it will appear dry, poor leveling and rough.
2. If the auto spray gun moves too slow, the surface coating of the object to be coated will be thick and it will be easy to cause sagging.
3. The most ideal moving speed of the spray gun is that when the spraying is finished, the surface coating of the object to be coated is full, uniform and wet. This requires operators with certain spraying experience to control.