Painting processing is a complicated project, and there are many things to pay attention to. The following are the precautions in the painting process:
1. The surface coating of rubber products should prevent dust pollution. If conditions permit, the entire coating production line should adopt independent air supply and exhaust equipment to ensure that the air of the entire production line is clean.
2. The paint thinner is a flammable liquid with certain toxicity. The construction site should abide by the paint processing operation rules and safety operation rules. Effective fire prevention, anti-static and other safety measures must be taken.
3. After the heat source of the drying furnace is turned off, the suspension chain should continue to work for 15m to 20m to prevent damage to the transmission chain.
4. Regularly clean the drying oven and flash chamber with a vacuum cleaner to keep the interior clean and tidy.
5. The spray gun and ancillary equipment should be cleaned in time to prevent clogging.
1. Spraying problems and solutions
Here are two types of wood lacquers, water-based paint and wood wax oil, as examples to explain the precautions for their spraying.
2. About spraying:
Spraying is a coating method that is dispersed into uniform and fine droplets by means of pressure or centrifugal force through a spray gun or disc atomizer and applied to the surface of the object to be coated. It can be divided into air spraying, airless spraying, electrostatic spraying and various derivatives of the above-mentioned basic spraying forms, such as high-flow and low-pressure atomizing spraying, thermal spraying, automatic spraying, multi-group spraying, etc.
3. About the choice of spray gun:
When spraying, this method can be used whether wood wax oil or water-based paint, and with this method, the effect of painting is beautiful, without the trouble of brush marks, suitable for large-area construction, saving time and effort, fast and easy to use.
When spraying wood wax oil, please remember that the diameter of the spray gun is between 1.5mm and 1.8mm, neither too large nor too small. Before spraying, check whether the diameter of the spray gun is clean and dust-free; secondly, when the wood wax oil is sprayed, it needs to be filtered by diluent, and it should not be too thick; it needs to be filtered by a filter screen when it is put into the spray can; this is to prevent the diameter of the spray gun from being blocked and ensure the sprayed paint The film is flat and smooth without graininess.
When spraying water-based paint, please make sure that the diameter of the spray gun is about 2.0mm. Check whether the diameter of the spray gun is clean and dust-free before spraying. Secondly, when spraying water-based paint, it depends on the viscosity of the water-based paint. The filter screen is required to enter the spray tank; this is to prevent the nozzle diameter from being blocked, and to ensure that the sprayed paint film is smooth, smooth and free of particles.
Therefore, the spraying methods of water-based paint and wood wax oil are the same, but the diameter of the spray gun is different. Generally speaking, the spraying of wood wax oil and water-based paint will be carried out by professional painters. We generally do not prepare spray guns at home. So if you have a small area of construction, you can try it by brushing.