To have a good atomization effect on the painted surface of a car, the choice of a automotive paint gun is very important. How to tell if a automotive paint spray gun is good or bad?
Before using an automotive paint spray gun, we can test spray, test atomization, spraying, etc. When testing a car paint spray gun, you need to pay attention to the following questions to know whether the paint spray gun is a good spray gun.
1. Whether the air output of the automobile paint spray gun is even;
2. Adjust the valve of each function on the car paint spray gun to see if it can be adjusted by yourself until it is adjusted to the usual required condition;
3. Check whether the atomization effect of spraying is uniform;
4. Whether the regulating valve can control the atomization size freely;
5. When the car paint spray gun is being tested, check whether the drawing is regular;
6. It is also necessary to check whether the knob of the car paint spray gun is sensitive;
7. Whether the spray width and paint volume are normal at the maximum and minimum;
8. After completing the above tests, you can probably know the quality of this car paint spray gun.
Combining engineering technology-led culture, with rich industrial experience and manufacturing expertise, our company is the only company in the world that can provide a full range of high-quality automotive paint spray guns, and there is no O-ring design to extend the service life of the spray gun.
In the automotive refinish market, ZEGO equipment can perform excellent atomization of high-solids clear coatings to produce a glass-like finish. The ZEGO equipment has been optimized to almost eliminate the spots and fine lines of the metal primer and produce an excellent color combination. If necessary, please consult.