When the compressed air generated by the air compressor of the paint spray gun is ejected through the air cap at the front of the spray gun, a low-pressure area lower than the atmospheric pressure is generated in the front of the paint nozzle connected to it. The pressure difference generated by the spray gun at the spray gun mouth sucks the paint out of the paint storage tank, and under the action of the high-speed spray force of compressed air, it atomizes into particles and sprays on the surface of the coating. Paint spray guns can be divided into different types according to different aspects. According to the delivery method of paint, they can be divided into press-down type, press-up type, and siphon spray gun; According to the position of the pot, it can be divided into the upper pot and lower pot; according to the mouth, it can be divided into the opposite mouth type and the flat mouth type.
(1) First of all, newly bought spray guns are usually coated with anti-corrosion oil, and we must first clean them with soapy water.
(2) Shake the paint evenly and pour it into paint cup. During the process, let the paint completely drip into the spray gun paint cup and then close the lid as soon as possible to prevent the paint from decomposing or drying out.
(3) When spraying paint, the first test whether the traces of spraying are normal on the waste, and start spraying after normal. The spray gun should be 12 to 20 cm away from the sprayed surface.
(4) The spray gun should always maintain a vertical angle with the surface to be sprayed, keep an equal distance, and move in parallel. Each spraying trace should overlap with the last one-third.
(5) The speed of the spray gun should be appropriate, not too fast or too slow. The application speed from top to bottom should be too fast to avoid paint accumulation and downflow or local coating is too thick.