Many friends have asked us that the spray gun is clearly without block, but what is going on when there is no paint? Today I just have time to sort it out for everyone, and I hope to help friends who have this question.
We just talked about the reason that the spray gun is blocked,which has been excluded. First of all, we need to divide the manual spray gun and the automatic spray gun.
Manual spray gun
This is generally the case with the lower pot (suction-up type) spray gun, and the upper pot (gravity type) and pressure feed spray gun will not have this problem. The lower pot spray gun relies on the siphon of the spray gun to supply oil, so the reason for this is that the siphon effect has been destroyed.
1. we need to observe whether the paint can is screwed or sealed well with the spray gun.
2. Have you ever disassembled the spray gun nozzle set? If necessary, re-check the nozzle to tighten.
3. There is a spray gun tightening between the wrench and the gun head. There will also occur the leakage problem. You can tighten the tightening screw appropriately to see if the oil can be discharged. If it still does not work, you need to replace the tightening kit.
Automatic spray gun
1. The condition of not using the pressure barrel and diaphragm pump to supply oil is basically the same as the manual spray gun which mentioned above. You just check and eliminate it according to the above method.
2. Most automatic spray guns still need diaphragm pumps or pressure barrels to supply oil. Therefore, we can exclude from the following aspects.
First, check whether the spray gun has air supply and whether the various pressure regulating valves of the equipment supply air to the spray gun. If there is no air supply, spray gun will not work without doubt.
Second, it has air supply but the air pressure is insufficient to open the spray gun, resulting in no oil output. Increase the air pressure or the size of the air tank to ensure that the spray gun works normally.
Third, when it is sure that there has air supply and the spray gun still does not output oil, check whether the solenoid valve on the control switch can work normally. If it does not work, you will find that CLY has not been opened at all, and there will be no oil output.
Therefore, it is not only the problem of the spray gun that needs to be inspected during the issue, but also the supporting equipment and the gas circuit.