There are many types and classifications of spray guns. Although the naming methods of different equipment manufacturers are different, generally speaking, there are the following classification methods:
(1) Paint spray guns are divided into two types according to the nozzle type: the opposite nozzle type and the flat nozzle type.
(2) Paint spray guns are divided into three types: siphon type, gravity type and pressure feed type according to the paint supply method.
(1) Choose according to different construction objects. For the paint spraying of ordinary passenger cars and trucks, environmental protection spray guns can be used to escort them, which are affordable and easy to maintain. For spraying operations that require higher coating quality, it is even more necessary to choose to use a pneumatic environmental protection spray gun.
(2) According to the amount of maintenance and construction work, choose large, medium and small spray guns. The paint output of small spray guns is less than 100g per minute, the paint output of medium spray guns is about 180g per minute, and the paint output of large spray guns is more than 200g per minute.
(3) Choose according to different spraying construction projects. Generally speaking, large-caliber spray guns are used to spray primers, medium-caliber spray guns are used to spray intermediate coatings, and small-caliber spray guns are used to spray topcoats.
(4) In the special paint surface repair construction, a special repair spray gun can also be used.
(5) Configuration of paint spray gun supporting equipment. In the painting construction, only the spray gun cannot work. It is also necessary to select the appropriate air compressor, air filter and air guide hose according to the requirements and construction conditions of the painting construction. You can make specific configurations referring to the relevant instructions of different spray guns.
In short, when spraying a car, you must choose the appropriate paint spray gun according to the actual situation, and the relevant configuration must be selected well, otherwise it will affect the effect of car spraying.
ZEGO is a Chinese spray gun factory producing professional and industrial painting equipment and accessories. In just a few years, ZEGO has built a reputation in the spray industry for its quality products.
Combining its engineering-driven culture, extensive industrial experience, and manufacturing know-how, ZEGO-Tool is the only company in the world that can offer a full line of high-quality automotive paint spray guns that are completely O-ring free for extended durability and easy to clean.
ZEGO-Tool's goal is to reset the standard in spray finishing through its continuous research and development, innovative product line and commitment to customer service. Welcome to consult.