Operating principle of spray gun: place the paint in the tank, pull the trigger, and introduce the compressed air into the spray gun. When the air flow passes through the air cap nozzle, the local vacuum coating is sucked to the opened nozzle, forming a mist jet; and the sprayed coating forms a fan-shaped spray flow under the pressure of the side nozzle.
1. Air cap: introduce the compressed air into the paint flow to atomize the paint liquid and form a mist shape;
2. The center hole of the nozzle: form a vacuum to suck out the paint liquid;
3. The upper hole of the nozzle: control the shape of the mist spray by the air pressure;
4. Auxiliary hole on nozzle gun: promote the atomization of paint liquid
5. Control button of mist shape: When the control button is open, the mist is in a round shape;
6. Needle valve: control the flow of liquid paint spraying. When spraying, it is operated and controlled by a trigger. There is a nut at the tail of the needle valve, which is used to adjust the expansion amplitude of the needle valve.
7. Thimble sleeve of real materials: for sealing;
8. Fluid control button: When the trigger is pulled, the liquid flow will be controlled. When it is fully closed, even if the trigger is pulled, there will be no liquid outflow; when it is fully opened, there will be the maximum liquid flow at this time, so it is one of the most important components for adjusting the spray gun;
9. Trigger: The trigger is used to control the flow of air and paint. When the trigger is pulled, the air is first opened, and the thimble can be driven to move, then the rapid flow control valve is opened to spray the paint.