Auto spray gun is a kind of equipment that uses liquid or compressed air to quickly release as power, mainly used for spraying various paints and coatings. Today, what we want to share with you is the operating skills of the automatic spray gun.
1. Clean compressed air from automatic spray gun
It can use air purification system to achieve clean air. As the pressure in the air hose and regulator has been reduced, the air inlet pressure of the auto spray gun must be detected and adjusted.
2. Sufficient air from automatic spray gun
Compressors with sufficient gas production and suitable gas storage tanks. The diameter of the compressed air pipe is the key to obtaining sufficient compressed air. In particular, the inner diameter of the compressed air hose should be at least 8 mm, so as to avoid too much pressure drop. Special hoses for spray paint that are antistatic, thinner resistant, high temperature resistant, abrasion resistant and pressure resistant should be used.
3. How to adjust the spraying air pressure of the spray gun
(1) Rotate the spraying air pressure adjustment knob clockwise, the spraying air pressure is reduced, and the maximum atomization effect can be obtained.
(2) Rotate the spraying air pressure adjustment knob counterclockwise to increase the spraying air pressure of best pressure feed spray gun and obtain the minimum atomization effect.
4. How to adjust the flow of paint by auto spray gun
(1) Rotate the paint flow adjustment knob counterclockwise to increase the stroke of the gun needle, thereby increasing the paint flow.
(2) Rotate the paint flow adjustment knob clockwise to reduce the stroke of the gun needle, thereby reducing the paint flow.
5. How to adjust the spray width (fan-shaped) of the automatic spray gun
(1) Rotate the spray amplitude adjustment knob clockwise to increase the spray amplitude.
(2) Rotate the spray width adjustment knob clockwise to reduce the spray width.
During the spraying operation, the moving speed of the automatic spray gun has a great influence on the painting effect.
1) If the automatic spray gun moves too fast, the surface coating of the object to be coated will be thin, appear thin, poor leveling, and rough.
2) If the moving speed of the auto spray gun is slow, the coating film on the surface of the object to be coated must be very late, and it is easy to cause sagging.
3) The most ideal moving speed of the automatic spray gun is that after spraying, the surface coating of the object to be coated is full, uniform, and wet. This needs to be controlled by an operator with a certain amount of spraying experience.
In the automotive refinish market, ZEGO equipment can provide excellent atomization effects for high-solids varnishes to obtain a glass-like finish. ZEGO equipment is optimized to almost eliminate spots and fine lines with metallic primers and produce excellent color matching.
The goal of ZEGO-Tool is to reset the standard of spray surface treatment through its continuous research and development, innovative product line and commitment to customer service. If interested, please consult.